Can raspberries be at temperature
If you notice signs of fever, it is not necessary to run to the pharmacy for antipyretic drugs. Many of these drugs can be replaced with natural remedies. Raspberry drinks will bring not only relief, but also tremendous benefits for the body. More on this later in the article.
The chemical and vitamin composition of raspberries
To find out why raspberries are useful to the human body, just look at its chemical composition:
|Potassium||224 mg||Supports water balance, removes toxins|
|Calcium||40 mg||Participates in protein synthesis, hormone secretion, stimulates blood vessels|
|Silicon||39 mg||Participates in the synthesis of collagen, improves the condition of nails, skin, hair|
|Magnesium||22 mg||Forms bones, teeth, muscles, regulates body temperature|
|Sodium||10 mg||Helps the production of gastric juice, dilates blood vessels|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||Necessary for the formation of teeth, bones, is the basis of DNA|
|Chlorine||21 mg||Promotes normal digestion, cleanses the liver of fat|
|Iron||1.2 mg||Participates in hematopoiesis, normalizes the condition of the skin and mucous membranes|
|Manganese||0.21 mg||Regulates the central nervous system, relieves nervous irritation|
|Molybdenum||15 mkg||Promotes the absorption of substances necessary for the body|
The nutritional value of berries is (per 100 g):
- calories: 46 kcal;
- proteins: 0.8 g;
- fats: 0.5 g;
- carbohydrates: 8.3 g.
In addition to useful micro and macro elements, raspberries contain many vitamins:
- Vitamin A - boosts immunity. Its absence causes eye diseases.
- B vitamins - support the normal functioning of the central nervous system, participate in metabolism. Its absence provokes hair loss and skin diseases.
- Vitamin C - strengthens the immune system, heals wounds. Its absence can cause scurvy.
- Vitamin E - improves skin condition, maintains youthful body.
- Vitamin K - promotes blood coagulation.
Did you know? The world leader in raspberry cultivation is the Russian Federation.
Useful and harmful properties
Due to the content of useful micro and macro elements, vitamins, acids, tannins, essential oils, raspberries have a lot of useful properties for the human body. This has been known for more than a dozen years. In ancient times, raspberries treated many diseases up to cystitis. Today it is still used in both official and traditional medicine.
- The following properties of this plant are known:
- For the digestive tract. Raspberry fruits tend to improve appetite, stimulate bowel function, positively affect digestion, stop diarrhea.
- For heart. Having these berries in your diet can reduce your risk of heart failure. They also contain potassium salts, which is necessary for people suffering from heart disease and the cardiovascular system, as well as heart rhythm disorders. It is important to remember that the use of this berry as part of jam, jams and desserts will not bring benefits, and can even harm the cardiovascular system due to the content of too much sugar. This product should be consumed fresh or as part of drinks.
- For the nervous system. Eating raspberries can reduce stress, nervous disorders and depression, and cheer up due to the content of copper.
- To remove toxins. It is well known about the property of this plant to remove harmful substances from the body due to the ability to bind heavy metals into insoluble complexes. To cleanse the body, it is recommended to eat fresh fruits.
- For weight loss. The lipolytic enzymes found in berries tend to burn fat.A large amount of fiber improves digestion and, therefore, accelerates metabolism. A small amount of sugar allows this product to fit into a diet.
- Against the common cold. Tannins have an antimicrobial effect, vitamins and beneficial acids strengthen the immune system, salicylic acid is able to relieve inflammation of the mucous membranes, as well as have an antipyretic effect. Hot drinks with this berry cause a diaphoretic effect, which also helps fight colds. It is noteworthy that the rest of the hot drinks will have the opposite property - antipyretic.
- Against vitamin deficiency. In the spring and autumn season, a lack of vitamins A, B, C, E, D is most often observed. Raspberry contains all these substances.
- Raspberry does not have obvious “harmful” properties. However, the following points should be highlighted:
- Excessive consumption of raspberries can provoke an allergy in both adults and children. Because of this, the recommended daily intake of this berry is 50 g, or 3 tbsp. spoons.
- This berry interferes with the action of drugs against blood coagulation. Co-administration is strictly not recommended.
- There are a number of diseases in which the use of this berry is prohibited, so everyone should carefully read its contraindications.
The high content of vitamin C causes the antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect of raspberries. One glass of these berries is the daily norm of vitamin C. Drinks with this plant have practically no contraindications and give a quick and high-quality result.
So eating raspberries at elevated body temperature is possible and necessary, but it is worth remembering the diaphoretic effect of this plant. Profuse sweating can dehydrate the body, therefore, among other things, you need to consume more clean water.
In what form to use
There are many ways to make raspberries. Its peculiarity is that in the course of a short heat treatment it does not lose useful substances and healing properties. Therefore, it will be useful both fresh and as part of hot drinks. It is noteworthy that not only the fruits of the plant are used - there are also a lot of positive reviews about the brewing of leaves, flowers and even raspberry branches.
Did you know? Pregnant women are contraindicated in most antipyretic and analgesic drugs. Raspberries can be an excellent substitute for medicines, especially since it is extremely beneficial for the health of mother and child.
There is a widespread belief that raspberry jam can help cope with high temperatures. However, this is not quite true. Making jam involves a long heat treatment of berries. With this method of preparation, most of the nutrients will be lost. It is recommended to use jam with raspberry tea or other drinks.
A quick recipe for raspberry jam at temperature
1 liter can 8 hours
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Sort the berries and rinse thoroughly.
- Dry the selected fruits on a sieve so that no excess moisture remains.
- Pour raspberries into a container and pour sugar on top. Leave for 8 hours to insist.
- Put the mixture on fire, bring to a boil and cook another 5 minutes.
- The jam is ready for use or stored in sterile jars.
Important! At a temperature of 39 degrees and above, you must resort to the use of drugs and consult a doctor.
Raspberry tea is almost the best folk remedy in order to bring down the temperature.
There are 3 ways to use it:
- Tea with raspberry jam. Effective and very tasty way, especially for children.
- Tea with raspberry berries. This method well knocks down the temperature and has a general tonic effect.
- Tea made from raspberry leaves. This method may be less effective than others, but it helps to better fight the disease itself.
Drink hot drinks with raspberries should be no more than 1 time before bedtime and in an amount of not more than 2 liters per day. It is not recommended to give such tea to children under 2 years old. Also, you can not drink tea too hot, otherwise you can provoke irritation of the mucous membrane of the larynx.
Raspberry tea at temperature
2 cups 20 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Put clean berries in the teapot. You can also add raspberry leaves or twigs (chopped) to them.
- Pour boiling water over everything and brew for 20 minutes.
- Strain tea and pour into a cup.
- Add lemon, mint, jam, honey or sugar as desired.
Raspberry berry compote is also considered an excellent remedy for colds.
Raspberry compote without preservation
4 cups 20 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Throw pure raspberries into 1 liter of boiling water and add sugar immediately.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then remove from heat and cool.
It is recommended to take such a compote warm 5 times a day for 0.5 cups.
As a folk remedy, which lowers the temperature, raspberry fruit juice has proven itself well.
Raspberry fruit drink at temperature
4 cups 90 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- The washed raspberries need to be kneaded and strain the juice. After that, put the juice aside.
- Pour the remaining marc with water and put on fire. After boiling, cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add sugar, strain and pour raspberry juice.
- Cool - and the fruit drink is ready.
It is important not to use it too chilled.
Almost every product can bring both benefit and harm. Raspberries are no exception. Babies should not be given this berry., since its use can provoke diarrhea.
- Its use is not recommended for people with such ailments:
- duodenal ulcer;
- pregnancy up to 34 weeks.
Important! To check for the presence or absence of an allergy to raspberries, you can lubricate it with juice, lubricate the bend of the elbow. Redness or irritation will indicate the presence or predisposition to an allergy to this plant.
Using the tips of this article, you can fight the temperature without the use of drugs, and most importantly - efficiently and tasty. However, with prolonged manifestations of the symptoms of the disease, full treatment cannot be neglected. Be healthy!