The recipe for ginger tincture on vodka with lemon and honey at home
Even the most ordinary foods carry a lot of healing properties. They affect all organ systems, and also strengthen the immune system as a whole. In our article, we will focus on lemon-ginger tincture - on how to make it and use it correctly.
Lemon Ginger Tincture
The ingredients included in this drink are not only rich in aroma and taste, but also for their healing properties.
Both main ingredients of tincture have a positive effect on the protective functions of the body. In turn, ginger root is used to improve blood circulation, as an antiviral and antispasmodic substance. Lemon also carries a rich vitamin composition and helps with atherosclerosis, colds and cardiovascular diseases.
Did you know? One lemon contains a third of the daily intake of vitamin C.
For weight loss
In addition to the above healing properties, lemon-ginger tincture helps to lose weight. Regular use of the substance normalizes the metabolism and improves the digestive tract.
Recipes and cooking methods at home
There are a large number of variations of tincture, the most popular recipes are described below.
Ginger and lemon vodka tincture
It takes 40 minutes to make such a drink.
- lemon - 1 pc.;
- fresh ginger root - 50 g;
- vodka - 1 l;
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- The roots are cleaned and grated.
- Remove the zest from the fruit, chop.
- Finely chop half the remaining pulp of citrus.
- Place the ingredients in a bottle, add sugar and add vodka.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes, then strain.
Ginger, lemon, honey: alcohol tincture for immunity
The specified drink is prepared quite easily and quickly - about 15 minutes.
- vodka - 500 ml;
- lemon - 1 pc.;
- fresh ginger - 20 g;
- honey -1 tsp;
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt is a pinch.
- Wash ginger and lemon. Remove the zest from the last with a grater.
- Peel and grind the root.
- Place the zest and roots in a glass container under the tincture, add salt and mix.
- Add juice and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and alcohol.
- Close the lid, shake for about 5 minutes and keep the same amount in a calm state.
- Strain through cheesecloth.
Important! Remove the zest quite carefully, without touching the white pulp, which can give the drink excessive bitterness.
How to insist ginger with lemon and honey on the water
Pre-ginger is cleaned and cut into thin slices. Wash the lemon, cut in half and squeeze the juice. Ginger and lemon fresh are placed in the teapot. Pour the contents with boiling water, insist for half an hour, and only after that add honey, since the effect of high temperatures adversely affects its rich composition.
Infusion of lemon, ginger, honey and mint to enhance immunity
The drink can be consumed both hot and cold.
- lemon - 1/2 pcs.;
- ginger - 50 g;
- mint - 5 branches;
- star anise - 1 pc.;
- water - 500 ml;
- honey to taste.
- Peel and grate ginger.
- Cut lemon into slices.
- Pour mint, ginger and star anise with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon and leave for a few minutes.
- Honey to taste.
Preparing a drink is quite simple, but its use must be taken with great responsibility.
Depending on the desired result, the infusion is added to the diet according to the following schemes:
- For prophylaxis drink half a teaspoon in the morning and before dinner. Tincture is bred in a glass of water and drunk daily for a month. Then take a break lasting 60–90 days.
- In order to strengthen the immune system, it is necessary to increase the dose to 1 tsp. and use according to the above scheme.
- In addition to a number of healing properties, ginger infusion has the following contraindications:
- alcohol addiction;
- individual intolerance to ingredients;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- heart failure;
- internal tumors.