Recipe for pickling cucumbers for the winter with apple cider vinegar
Crispy pickled cucumbers are a favorite treat of many. They are eaten with potatoes, with meat dishes, added to salads or cooked delicious first courses.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Cucumbers are best bought in the market in the morning. The fruits should be fresh and juicy. Hard and strong to the touch. In pickled varieties, the peel is thin, the thorns are dark. The fruit for salting should be a bright green color, the tips and sides are slightly lighter. They should be flat, oblong, without scratches and thickenings.
Important! Cucumbers must be washed thoroughly under running water so that no contaminants remain. And dry on a towel.
Recipes for harvesting pickles with apple cider vinegar for the winter
Each mistress in stock has her favorite and proven ways of harvesting pickles. They are salted in barrels, bags, whole or cut. Salads are made from cucumbers, pickled with other vegetables. We advise you to try to make cucumbers pickled with vinegar, but not ordinary table, but apple. They turn out spicy, crunchy and extremely tasty.
Classic recipe without sterilization
1 can for 2 liters for 4-5 hours
hot red pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Soak cucumbers in ice water for 2–4 hours.
- Wash thoroughly, cut off the ends, put on a clean, dry towel, allow to dry.
- Place dill umbrellas, whole garlic cloves, red hot pepper on the bottom of the prepared container.
- Fill tightly with cucumbers.
- Boil the kettle, pour the workpiece with boiling water, cover with steamed lids, let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour out water, fill the jar again with clean, cool boiling water, leave for 5–7 minutes.
- Boil water for the marinade, pour salt, sugar, add laurel leaves, peas of peppers, add mustard seeds, boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour water out of the can.
- Pour apple cider vinegar into the boiling marinade, fill the jar with marinade.
- Fasten the lid quickly, turn it over, wrap it with something warm, leave it to cool.
Important! Jars need to be filled with marinade to the very top to avoid mold.
Video recipeClassic recipe without sterilizationVideo recipe: Classic recipe without sterilization
Did you know? Apple cider vinegar is a completely natural product. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
2 cans per 1 liter for 6-8 hours
sweet and sour apples
- dill to taste
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Pour pure cucumbers with cold water for 5–7 hours.
- My apples, three on a fine grater, squeeze the juice through gauze or a sieve.
- Bring the resulting juice with water to 1 liter.
- Pour into the pan, add salt, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- We cut half the onion into rings, the rest into slices.
- At the bottom of clean cans, lay onion rings, chopped garlic and dill.
- Tightly spread the cucumbers, fill the empty places with onion slices.
- In each jar, add one spoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Fill to the brim with hot brine.
- We sterilize in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Cork, turn on the lids.
Features of storage of blanks
Jars with pickles are stored in a dry, dark room with sufficient air access. Preservation is stored up to 18 months. But no more than 2 years. If the lids are rusted or inflated, it is better to dispose of such cans; they should never be taken as food.
Did you know? In recipes with sterilization, the blanks are not covered with a blanket, otherwise the cucumbers will become soft.
Today, store shelves are full of many dainties. But it is much tastier and more useful to prepare preservation yourself. If you adhere to the recipe and phasing - to do this is not at all difficult.