Why green tea with ginger is good for humans
These two products themselves are incredibly useful, because it is green tea that is recognized as a powerful antioxidant, and ginger is generally a storehouse of vitamins. And by combining these products together, you get just the most powerful “bomb” for your body.
Why add ginger to green tea
The constant use of green tea with ginger will help your body fight colds, strengthen the cardiovascular system, cleanse the liver, increase potency for men, and also help you fight weight loss. If suddenly you feel tired, make yourself this healthy drink and drink it in small sips. In addition to enjoying its great taste, in addition you will get the result - a burst of energy.
Benefits of Green Tea with Ginger
So what is the secret of this drink? The answer is simple - in the extremely beneficial properties of tea and ginger.
- Properties of green tea:
- the ability to remove toxins, toxins, excess fluid from the human body, thereby beneficially affecting the improvement of metabolism;
- incredible ability to restore hormones in women with regular use;
- the antioxidants contained in tea and catechins are widely used in cosmetology because they help to maintain youth;
- the content in the green drink of thein, which invigorates the whole body;
- the content of tannin helps the body remove radioactive substances;
- due to the content of vitamin P, green tea is able to prevent the body from such troubles as allergies, inflammation, and cancer;
- helps the body get rid of cholesterol, has a beneficial effect on the digestive and genitourinary system.
- Ginger Properties:
- cleansing - helps the body remove toxins and poisons;
- anti-inflammatory and diaphoretic - used for colds and throat diseases;
- stimulating and warming - prescribed for peptic ulcers;
- laxatives properties;
- neutralization - removes poisons from the body, which helps get rid of the manifestations of skin diseases;
- antioxidant - Helps in maintaining youth;
- reinforcing - helps in the fight against hypertension, makes blood vessels stronger;
- accelerating metabolismm - which helps in the fight against excess weight;
- relieves pain - significantly improves well-being with arthrosis, rheumatism, dislocations;
- preventative - contributes to the prevention of neoplasms;
- normalizing - improves the thyroid gland, relieves irritation, improves skin condition, reduces fatigue.
Did you know? The useful properties of ginger root were mentioned in the most ancient treatise of the Kama Sutra, because in Chinese this word means “masculinity”. Ginger root is able to accelerate blood circulation, and significantly enhance male potency. Therefore, prepare for your romantic dinner dishes with the addition of such seasoning, and the result will not be long in coming - the continuation of such an evening will be obvious.
Weight Loss Application
Green tea with ginger is today a very popular drink among people who care about their figure. But do not think that its chaotic application will bring you the desired result. After all, there is a whole mechanism of action of this drink, and only following all the rules, you can achieve the desired effect.
Nutritionists who have long studied the effects of such a drink on losing weight have introduced a number of rules:
- Green tea with ginger for weight loss is used in courses (2 through 2), that is, two weeks you drink tea for weight loss, and two weeks replace it with other drinks.This will help to avoid the addictive effect.
- An important detail is the use of a drink 30–40 minutes before eating, you should drink tea only in small sips. This will give you the opportunity to reduce the volume of your portion, due to the appearance of a feeling of fullness after taking tea.
- You should start your course according to this scheme - on the first day at a time, drink only 50 ml of tea. On the second day, increase to 100 ml at a time. And so every day bring the volume of one portion to 250 ml, and stop there.
- An important point is the drink itself, do not rush, take a comfortable pose, relax and feel the aroma of healthy tea.
Unfortunately, green tea with ginger, like other products, can be not only useful, but also harm our organizmu. And before you start using the drink, you should study in detail a number of contraindications, because this way you can avoid a number of troubles for yourself.
The negative effects of the application
For a person with an allergy, taking such a liquid may result in another rashHaving also drunk this invigorating tea before going to bed, you will be able to get such an unpleasant consequence as insomnia, and frequent trips to the toilet.
A number of scientists from renowned universities in the United States of America warn that such a drink should not be drunk more than two cups per day, since this can adversely affect the functioning of the liver and kidneys. And doctors who are members of the European Society have generally proved that if you use this type of brewing without measure, then instead of removing the poisons, on the contrary, it will begin to turn into them.
True connoisseurs turn the tea drinking of this drink into a special ritual, knowing about its beneficial properties, but do not drink it in liters, as, unfortunately, many Europeans do, thereby bringing themselves thereby negative consequences.
Contraindications and side effects with prolonged use
- The following contraindications in the use of this tea can be distinguished:
- any types of bleeding, or a tendency to them;
- damage to any mucous membrane of the body does not tolerate burning ginger;
- if you have any problems with the cardiovascular system, refuse such tea drinking;
- if your body temperature is above 37 degrees, you should not risk it, because this drink has warming properties, and can only aggravate your position;
- individual intolerance, allergies;
- the presence of gallstones, taking this drink, you can provoke their movement;
- for women during pregnancy and lactation, these types of fluids may be contraindicated, so consult a doctor first.
- taking any medications and medicines. The action can lead to an overdose of some drugs, so you should definitely ask your doctor and study the instructions for medications.
Did you know? It was ginger root that served to create such a flour product as a gingerbread. The gingerbread cookie brought by European merchants, which was so beloved in Russia, served to create local chefs, and it bears this name.
It would seem that there is nothing complicated in brewing this aromatic and healthy drink, but still there are a number of subtleties and sequence of actions when making tea. There are many recipes with completely different ingredients that can significantly affect the taste, one will be to your liking, and others will not even be able to drink it. Therefore, do not rush to cook with additives immediately in liters, first try to make in small proportions in order to understand your drink or not.
With honey and cinnamon
Cinnamon is an oriental spice, It is customary to add it to various dishes and drinks. Someone like this spice, but someone causes irritation.But the important fact why cinnamon is added to this particular drink is weight loss. Many Hollywood stars drink this remedy in courses, especially after festive feasts, because it helps to remove excess fluid from the body.
Green Tea Recipe with Ginger and Cinnamon
- water (it is better to choose purified, filtered) - 1 l;
- fresh ginger root - 15–20 g;
- ground cinnamon - 0.5 tsp;
- any green tea (preferably without additives in its composition) - 2 full tsp;
- honey can be used if desired.
- Wash the ginger, peel, and chop finely (or grate it better).
- Use a container for brewing - it can be a thermos, or dishes made of heat-resistant glass.
- Pour all previously prepared ingredients into the container.
- Boil water and fill in the dishes.
- According to this recipe, the prepared tea leaves are covered tightly with a lid, and allowed to infuse for half an hour.
- Then simply strain and pour into cups, you can add honey to taste in a warm drink.
Chilled with Mint and Ice
When summer comes, and the sun burns on the street, it is recommended that a person consume more fluid so that the body does not become dehydrated. But what to drink when you don’t feel like drinking water, and not everyone wants to drink hot tea in the heat? This is where healthy green tea with ginger, with the addition of mint and ice, comes to help quench your thirst. In addition, a mint drink will calm the nervous system.
Important! Before using any of the drinks, be sure to consult your doctor.
Chilled Green Tea Recipe with Ginger, Mint and IceIngredients:
- fresh mint leaves - 2 branches;
- green tea - 2 tbsp. l .;
- ginger root - 1 tbsp. l .;
- honey - 3 tbsp. l .;
- water (purified) - 2 l;
- ice cubes.
- Wash ginger, peel, and grate.
- In a container prepared in advance, put ginger, tea and mint leaves. If you like the taste of mint richer, then chop the leaves, for a more delicate taste, leave them whole.
- Boil the prepared water, and pour the ingredients. Cover tightly and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Next, pour the finished tea leaves into a glass and let it cool slightly, then add honey (honey should not be put in a hot liquid).
- The last detail will be the addition of ice cubes. Their quantity depends on how much you would like to cool the drink.
This spice, like cardamom, comes from the East, and earlier it was very expensive, and only the rich could afford it. Cardamom is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential oils. The use of such a drink will give you strength and strengthen your immunity.
Green Tea Recipe with Ginger and Cardamom
- green tea - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cardamom - 4 fruits (seeds);
- ginger - a small slice;
- water - 0.5 l;
- honey, lemon - to taste.
- In a container prepared in advance, put all the ingredients.
- Pour boiling water over everything, cover and let it brew for 30 minutes.
- Then you need to strain the drink, cool it a bit, in order to add honey and lemon (optional), and you can enjoy this wonderful and healthy drink.
Important! Cardamom tea is recommended in the morning, due to its invigorating properties. The best time to consume it is morning, tea will help you wake up. But after drinking such a drink at night, you can not fall asleep for a very long time.
There are many more recipes for making such tea that come to us from the Far East, since it was there that the tradition to drink this healthy drink originated. The choice is so great that everyone will find their own taste.