Best Pickled Asparagus Recipes
Rich in minerals and vitamins, asparagus is an excellent product that will bring many benefits to a person after eating it. How to marinate it correctly to make it tasty and healthy, how many calories this product brings in various cooking variations, what benefit and harm you will learn from this article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Since asparagus is a rather expensive product, you should know how it looks, how to choose it and how to cook it. It should have sharp tips, without seeds. The stalk is necessarily solid, and its shape is round. Fresh product is odorless.
Preparations for the winter from it perfectly complement your diet. White and yellow asparagus differs from green with a delicate taste. If cooked without spices, then the calorie content will be only 20 kcal per 100 g of the prepared product.
The product has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, helps to normalize blood pressure, and is considered dietary. With problems with the stomach, as well as with cystitis and rheumatism, it is worth abandoning its use. Those who want to lose weight can use this product, because the amount of BZHU is low. This product is a real storehouse of vitamins and beneficial minerals, especially important for women during pregnancy.
- Beneficial features:
- cleanses the body of toxins;
- lowers blood pressure;
- has an antifungal effect.
Important! When choosing frozen or fresh green asparagus, it should not have yellow spots, lethargy and rot.
How to Pickle Asparagus at Home
To pickle asparagus at home is easy and simple, if you follow the recipe, everything will turn out at the highest level.
Korean style carrot
dry soy asparagus
2 tbsp. l (can be replaced with 1 teaspoon salt)
ground black pepper
3 tbsp. l
Energy value per 100 g:
- To prepare dry asparagus, soak in water for 1 hour.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and fry until golden brown.
- Cut the main ingredient, the length of one strip is up to 4 cm. Fold into a container.
- Add to the container with the main ingredient 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 tbsp. unagi, 2 tbsp. vinegar, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. paprika, ground black pepper, Korean carrots and fried onions.
- To stir thoroughly.
- In an hour it will be ready for use.
With Korean carrots Video recipe: With Korean carrots
2 tbsp. l
6 tbsp. l
asparagus soaking water
red hot pepper
Energy value per 100 g:
- Pour boiling water over the main product and leave for 2 hours to swell.
- Drain excess fluid.
- Mix salt, sugar, butter and soy sauce, pour the main ingredient.
- Add finely chopped red pepper and garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate for 12 hours to marinate the product.
- After you can eat as a snack.
Important! The product helps to get rid of urolithiasis and helps to normalize the elimination of fluid from the body.
Features of storage of blanks
Cooked meals are recommended to be stored in a dark and cool place. It is best to store a refrigerator or a cellar.
You can also consult with a nutritionist whether asparagus will be useful for a certain disease or not to eat it at all and add to your diet, and how to make sure that a tasty dish does not harm.